What I would wear in coachella 2017


C O A C H E L L A  2017

You are right Coachella festival is just around the corner and we are loving the style that comes with it.

I am so excited to see what this year festival brings us! But in the wait I choose 3 outfits (since you know, they are 3 days). Let's jump right into it :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

¡muy emocionada de ver lo que el festival de este año nos trae! Pero mientras tanto elegí 3 conjuntos (ya que son 3 días). Sin más preámbulos aquí están :) 
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=es&id=219888433

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=es&id=219890791
Some recomendations: 

I didn't put any makeup related things in this post, but in youtube there are millions of makeup tutorials for festivals (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qkonxNEa8) and they are amazing! You can find in there tips given by people who have already attended different festivals too and you can also get inspired by posts from other bloggers like: the blonde salad, Chriselle Lim, her sister Jenn, Song of Style... 

So even though I am not attending any festival this year, I love watching the celebrities, youtubers, bloggers style and I won't lie to you I love watching the festivals collections in stores, they are so boho and stylish! 
So I hope you enjoy it, tell me in the comments what was your favorite outfit and who is your favorite festival fashionista, for me I would say Song of style and my favorite outfit was the second one!


-XX
_________________________________________________________________________________

Algunas recomendaciones:

No puse nada relacionado con el maquillaje en este post, pero pueden encontrar muchos tutoriales en Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qkonxNEa8) y están muy padres y originales! También pueden encontrar tips de gente que ya ha asistido a diferentes festivales, ademas pueden inspirarse de otras influencers tales como: the blonde saladChriselle Lim, su hermana JennSong of Style...

Así que a pesar de que no vaya a asistir a ningún festival este año, me encanta ver el estilo de las diferentes celebridades, youtubers, bloggers... y no les mentiré me encanta ver las colecciones que lanzan de la temporada de festivales en las diferentes tiendas, son tan boho y con estilo!
Espero que hayan disfrutado de este post, díganme en los comentarios cual fue su outfit favorito y quien es su fashionista favorita en esta temporada de festivales, yo creo que mi favorita es Song of Style y mi outfit favorito fue el segundo!

-XX 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

25 Cosas sobre mí

Who are my favorites?

March Favorites!